At 96 feet from bow to stern, the CQ Princess comfortably accommodates up to 110 guess for lunch or dinner and up to 125 guests for a cocktail-style event. It’s your yacht, you choose…
Cruise up-river to see the scenic landscape, riverfront homes, and serenity of the beautiful Ohio River or cruise downtown to see the vibrant lights, bridges and parks of our beautiful city.
Your guests may want to get the party started early at Captain’s Quarters Riverside Grille or continue the river fun after the cruise at one of the Restaurant’s Bars.
- Full service bar
- Satellite TV & Radio
- Table linens included on all cruises
- Gourmet food service provided by Captain’s Quarters Riverside Grille
- Fully climate controlled interior
- Three nicely appointed restrooms
- Private dressing room
- DVD, CD, iPod Input with professional sound system throughout
- Leather sofas and lounge seating on the Admirals Deck
(Excluding Thunder Over Louisville)
Private Charter Rates
(Returning before 4:00 p.m.):
• $375/hr plus food and beverage
Sunday – Thursday Evenings:
• $450/hr plus food and beverage
Friday & Saturday Evenings:
• $600/hr plus food and beverage
Downtown Louisville Wharf Boarding:
• $300 plus food and beverage
All charter rates are for a 2-hour minimum cruise and include 30 minutes boarding and 30 minutes disembarking time., call our cruise coordinator Mary Barkley at 502-228-1651 for details!