Purchased by Paul, Brian, Andrew Masterson and Sueanna Masterson on January 1, 2003 from Greg, Alex and Philip Masterson.
The Masterson family has been serving the community since 1939. The first food service operation was founded by Nicholas Mastoras, on the corner of 6th & Congress Alley. The Masterson operation has grown from that 10 stool restaurant, to Louisville’s largest full-service banquet, catering and restaurant operator.
Today, we employ nearly 400 of Louisville’s finest hospitality staff. Our “Hub” of operations is based at our 55,000 sq. ft. facility located at 1231 Lexington Rd.